Malaysia Expatriate Talent Service Centre
Expatriates employment pass services under one roof
For employers who want to retain existing top foreign talent.
The Malaysia Expatriate Talent Service Centre (MYXpats), a subsidiary of TalentCorp is a one-stop service centre to process and issue Employment Pass and other immigration-related passes for eligible expatriates wanting to work in Malaysia. Established in June 2015, MYXpats is a joint initiative with the Immigration Department of Malaysia, and is overseen by the Ministry of Home Affairs. 

If your company is already registered with the Expatriate Service Division (ESD), then you can make use of MYXpats to: 

  • Apply for relevant passes for your expatriate employees
  • Seek assistance during the document submission process 
  • Collect endorsed immigration passes 

MYXpats is located at Surian Tower, Mutiara Damansara. It is accessible via the MRT (Mutiara Damansara station) and various highways, such as Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP), the New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) and the SPRINT Highway’s Penchala Link.

MYXpats operating hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays. We adhere to both federal and Selangor state gazetted public holidays.
facts & figures
MYXpats Centre started operations in Klang Vally
5-day client charter
Upon submission of all required documents, applications will be processed within 5 working days.

A one-stop centre to process and issue Employment Pass, and related Passes. 
Apply for expatriate passes for your skilled foreign talent 
Receive assistance in submitting relevant documents


What's the difference between MYXpats and ESD? 
The ESD, which is under the Immigration Department of Malaysia, was established to provide efficient, effective and innovative services for companies and expatriates to submit expatriate-related immigration matters. MYXpats is the one-stop centre to facilitate the processing of Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass and related passes.
How do I apply for an Employment Pass?
Expatriates are not allowed to apply for their own immigration passes. The application must be done by the company that intends to hire the expatriate.
Firstly, the company needs to be registered with the ESD before they can apply for an expatriate Employment Pass or other expatriate related immigration pass. Applications can be made online at  
Can I apply for the Residence Pass-Talent at MYXpats? 
You can apply for the TalentCorp Residence Pass-Talent (RP-T) on-line. Do note that only RP-T applicants can make the application, and not agents or any persons acting on behalf of the applicant. RP-T applications are processed and issued by MYXpats.
Are there charges for application passes? 
Yes. Click here for more information.
How will I know if my application is approved or rejected?
You will be notified via the e-system. If approved, the approval letter will also be issued and can be printed directly from the e-system.

For more FAQ, go to the MYXpats Centre FAQ.
2018 Copyright Talent Corporation Malaysia Berhad | All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions
Generic Popup