Malaysia Expatriate Services Centre (MYxpats)
Expatriate-related Passes Under One Roof
For employers who wish to employ expatriates to work in Malaysia.
The Malaysia Expatriate Services Centre (MYXpats), a subsidiary of TalentCorp is a one-stop service centre to process and issue Employment Pass (EP) as well as other Immigration related passes for eligible expatriates to work in Malaysia. Established in June 2015, MYXpats is a joint initiative with the Immigration Department of Malaysia (JIM), overseen by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MOHA). 

If your company is already registered on-line with the Expatriate Service Division (ESD), you are eligible to:

  • Apply for relevant passes for your expatriate 
  • Seek assistance during the document submission process 
  • Submit and collect passports for endorsement of related passes  

MYXpats is located at Surian Tower, Mutiara Damansara and is accessible via the MRT (Mutiara Damansara station) and various highways, such as Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP), the New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) and the SPRINT Highway’s Penchala Link.

MYXpats operating hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays. We adhere to both Federal Territory and Selangor state gazetted Public Holidays.
facts & figures
MYXpats Centre started operations in Klang Valley
Upon submission of all required documents, completed applications will be processed within 5 working days.

A one-stop centre to process and issue Employment Passes, and its related Passes. 
Apply for expatriate passes through an interactive on-line platform
Ease of application with real time status updates


What's the difference between MYXpats and ESD? 
The ESD, which is under the Immigration Department of Malaysia, was established to provide efficient, effective and innovative services for companies and expatriates to submit expatriate-related immigration matters. MYXpats is the one-stop centre to facilitate the processing of Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass and related passes.
How do I apply for an Employment Pass?
Expatriates are not allowed to apply for their own immigration passes. The application must be done by the company that intends to hire the expatriate.
Firstly, the company needs to be registered with the ESD before they can apply for an expatriate Employment Pass or other expatriate related immigration pass. Applications can be made online at  
Can I apply for the Residence Pass-Talent at MYXpats? 
You can apply for the TalentCorp Residence Pass-Talent (RP-T) on-line. Do note that only RP-T applicants can make the application, and not agents or any persons acting on behalf of the applicant. RP-T applications are processed and issued by MYXpats.
Are there charges for application passes? 
Yes. Click here for more information.
How will I know if my application is approved or rejected?
You will be notified via the e-system. If approved, the approval letter will also be issued and can be printed directly from the e-system.

For more FAQ, go to the MYXpats Centre FAQ.
2020 © Talent Corporation Malaysia Berhad | All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions
Generic Popup